Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flim Critiques

1. Shh Its A Secret, was a really good group, everything in the project was original.
The music and the dancing were really amusing, they could have added a little bit more and not so much dancing through out the whole thing, but over all I enjoyed it. From a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 7(:

2. Ocean Rock Flipbook, I believe it was really nice, but it was going to fast I didn't really understand it. They should make it a little slower and put music to make it interesting . From a scale of 1-10 i give it a 7.

3. Void, music was really nice, they should have showed more stuff and not so many shapes.
Overall it was pretty good and I enjoyed it, and the sound quality wasn't very good, although the dance made up for it, but in a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 8 . 

4. Astrid Movement, the light quality isn't very good in some parts, nice music but it could have been more uplifting.
Too much water, they could have added a little more of another type of thing. From a scale of 1-10 I give it a 9, since it had very nice editing.


5.  Cherry Bomb, I really enjoyed this video it was UNIQUE and different, my favorite, i didn't really understand the beginning since the quote wasn't really clear, so therefor i give it from scale of 1-10 a 9 . :DD


6. Crazy Hair, it wasn't so unique for a lot of people used the water, also the music could have been a lot better. From a scale of 1-10 i give it a 8.


7. Motion Hands, i was in this group and i think we were really creative i give it a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment