Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Motion Hands

Different Movements Of The Arts :
- piano cover movement (Nana Johnson)
- water color painting (Abby Oviedo && Micheal Cano)
- violin playing (Mayra Zuniga && Katherine Chavez)
- recording (Juanita Soto)

My group, Motion Hands, is doing a presentation on how there is movement in the arts at Booker T. High School For Performing and Visual Arts.
We have a taste of parts of the arts and showing us how we do movement in our everyday life with our talent. Its interesting how you see it since you don't notice it. So our video is to not only show you our arts but to teach you about movement .
My role in this project is to show you my talent just like all my other peers, i play the violin in this video.
The violin requires a lot of hand movement just like many other arts. Thats why in my video it shows you the persons hands and how they take advantage of them with their hands.
My perspective is that we want to to show you what movement is and thats the best way we thought of showing viewers what our point of view was .

No comments:

Post a Comment